Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Coffee and Confidence.

As stated above I am extremely extremely caffeinated. I need made it a little too strong this morning. But I am ready to take on the world. I have a lot of things to do. Including finishing my emails to the famous amputees. speaking of which, I had a few then write me back already and I just sent them out last night. That's extremely exciting to me. I didn't expect to get responses so quickly. But I have. I think this is another example of where I don't recognize my being powerful and I sort of cop out and say well who's going to respond to me. But they have responded. So I need to trust myself and trust the universe. And trust that I have the ability to do whatever it is I set my mind to. Especially if there are people around who will support me through whatever it is that I want to do. it's amazing what you can accomplish when you don't have self doubt or at least don't have as much self doubt as you usually have. Confidence is one of the hardest things to maintain. And if you aren't some crazy egotistical asshole, then you won't necessarily have infinite confidence but that doesn't necessarily mean that you shouldn't have it or won't have it at all. I think confidence is something that you can build and grow. I remember being a teenager and feeling like I could do anything I wanted to do. I felt limitless. I felt like nothing would stand in my way. And even in my early twenties and mid twenties, I felt a similar feeling. But nothing compares to when I was a teenager. And I'd love to get that confidence back. Because it was absolutely amazing.

No comments: