Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Love

Love Eman Rimawi to me 0 minutes agoDetails I think about the curves In your face The way your cheeks And chin Meet Every line And bump And wrinkle Beautiful To me You I Enjoy Watching You Sleep Observing you While you rest Deep in sleep Your Beautiful Eyes Closed, to the world I find myself Deep in thought While I Watch You are ever present In my mind Like the phantom pains Of lost limbs You are a constant I can't shake you From my mind From my dreams I think about the curves While you are under me The look on your face When I move my hips Into yours I dance With you While we make love You Deep inside Of Me And I Welcome it As I whisper Your name and Moan You You are stuck In my mind Stuck A constant Ever present Reminder That I Am Falling Deeply In love With You.

No comments: