Monday, February 2, 2015

No more breaks from writing

So I made a promise last week to start writing daily, in conjunction with my movie about my progress walking. At first, I didn't want to do it. I figured that all this back and forth with this blog was better left alone. Buuuuut, this is all part of the story I make up about why I shouldn't do it. And I'll hide, rather than showing my powerfulness. I'm done with that. I guess the difference is now I have landmark in my corner. So tally hooooooo! A lot has been going on since July. Clearly. Pain. Depression. Triumph. More pain. More triumph. I'm going to do a video vlog to go with this. And show things, like me walking. That's been hard. Especially on days when it's butt cold out and the cold goes straight to my joints. Sucks. I think when March comes around, I'll be able to walk better. Unfortunately, that's a month away. I wish I didn't have this pain because it interferes with my progress. Hell, I've even looked into moving warmer places. Because it's getting annoying and hard to deal with. I've looked into natural pain relief but it only works so much against the consistent cold. The only time I feel better is in the shower and smoking MJ. Lmao. I mean, shit, you do what you must to survive. And considering the damage the dilaudid did to my body, I'll take the other option. No side effects. And that's what I need. Anyway, I very well might be back later. I have to do the video and I have landmark stuff to do. See y'all on the flip side.

No comments: