Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Palestine Blog

Ok folks. So I know it's a little redundant to have TWO different blogs, but I actually think it's a good idea. Dave suggested it for a very simple reason and I thought it was a good idea. I'm working on a manuscript for a book about my whole finding my Palestinian self. And since I'll be writing about it all the time before I go and during my trip, it just made sense to do it that way. A lot of the writing might be in the manuscript, so why not. I'll also put some pics and videos on there too.
Most videos and pictures will be up on my website (www.emanrimawi.com) though, BUT if you'd like to come on my adventure of self discovery, then read the blogs. Both of them actually.
This one is opened to everything and anything that comes to my mind. The Palestine one is going to be dedicated to my trip, my heritage and my continuous journey with that.

Just thought I'd say that.
www.emanrimawiinpalestine.blogspot.com is the link. If for some reason its not working, the link is in my profile from this blog :)

Happy Reading! And Happy Ramadan for those who celebrate!

No comments: